With Schools closing due to the Covid-19, parents are asking What do I do now that kids are at home.
Our Screen time to Creative time video has some ideas but please note to follow physical distancing guidelines. No Play-dates for now.
Here are some more tips
- Don’t create School at home
- Create a schedule for creative play
- If you can’t play with the kids, direct them in some activity
- Let them explore digitally online with safe apps and games
- Virtual Play-dates with their friends and family
- And Enjoy time with your kids playing family board and card games.